It’s never too early for children to learn about money. How to earn it, how to save it and how to make it grow!
The Moola Kids’ Club makes it fun AND rewarding. If they open a Moola Savings Account, we’ll reward them with points they can redeem for cool stuff (sorry mom and dad—this club’s for kids only)! Points earning and redemption levels are listed below.
Sign your kids up at any Cornerstone Bank location.
Moola SavingsMore than just a piggy bank! Kids can start their own savings account with as little as $5. They’ll earn interest plus points for cool prizes.Learn More
Teach your kids the importance of saving at a young age while we reward them with points through Moola’s Kids Club.
- $5 minimum to open
- Higher interest rate on balances $500 or below*
- Passbook account
- Earn points to trade in for fun stuff!
- Get your very own membership card
- Invitations to special events
How to earn points!
Earn 1 point
- Each deposit you make
- Filling out your own deposit slip
- When your account reaches $100 for the 1st time
- On your birthday
Earn 2 points
- When your account reaches $200 for the 1st time
Earn 3 points
- When you bring in your report card to show us
- When your account reaches $300 for the 1st time
- When you open your account
Earn 4 points
- When your account reaches $400 for the 1st time
- When you refer a friend or family member to open a Moola Savings Account
Earn 5 points
- When your account reaches $500 for the 1st time
Redeem your points!
3 Point Prizes
- Moola Pencil
- Piggy Bank
- Coloring book & crayons
5 Point Prizes
- Moola Magnet
10 Point Prizes
- Moola Lunch Box
- Moola Mug
15 Point Prizes
- $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card
25 Point Prizes
- Moola Color Your Own T-Shirt
- Movie Pass
- $10 iTunes Gift Card
50 Point Prizes
- Power Phone Accessory Kit